Why do we need your Support
In the past few months we have had 6 deaths due to various reasons in our community across Australia.
Families who can’t afford funeral costs of their beloved reach out to us for support, to help provide a dignified burial for their beloved ones.
In the unlikely event of death of a family member of any of our community member or of acquaintance HACO will:
- Donate Grave from the existing available graves.
- Will cover the funeral costs by making payment to the funeral service providers.
- Will donate Kafan & other items that go into the grave.
- In cases of unnatural death were law enforcement agencies are involved HACO will bridge the gap between community & law enforcement agencies by community representation.
- In rare conditions were the body needs to be shipped overseas HACO will help raise funds and assist the deceased’s family in facilitating & expediting the process.
Families who are recent migrants or unaware of the funeral procedures and formalities reach out to us for support.
We have created consolidated lists from entire Australia to have ease of finding required information:
- List of Islamic Funeral Service Providers in Australia.
- List of Ghusl Providers in Australia.
- List of Graveyards in Australia.
We need your support to accomplish this. We need volunteers & funds to
- Purchase Graves in cemeteries.
- Cover expenses for Funeral Costs.
- Cover Misc. Costs to keep the organisation operational.
Every person has the ability to change the world
There are many ways to show you care — you can make a difference